• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine (more pics post 21)

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
My mummeh iz so mean. First, she took my husbun Harvey away, then she took me to the vetses. Then all I did was pull a likkle somefink off my tummeh and she took me to the vetses again!, who undid all my hard works and put a lampshade on my head. And now she has put me in a tiny prison and taked me away from Daphne. I iz not impressed.

DSCI0586.jpg

Awww mean mummy hope you have the lamp shade taken off soon, it looks very annoying!!
But at least you are getting food, I can see some very yummy veg there:p.
:love:

Last edited:
I iz not going to eat the veg in protest. (Well, I eated the dill and the broccoli. And a bit of the parsley. But I did it so fast I bet mummeh didn't even notice.) Mummeh sez it is all my fault! She sez I iz norty :( Isn't this an awful thing for a mummeh to sey.

Mittens: yes jasmine, mummies can be very mean sometimes, mine keeps force feeding me and looking for poos all de time :roll:, she also split me up from me friends - why??? Sooo mean. i keep lukin at her with sad eyes but its not wurkin.. How would they likes it ...i think we shuds call the RSPCA..

p.s I hads a little chuckle cos You does luk very silly with that cone fing on...

Mine just forcefed me too :( hoomins iz awful really don't know why we even keep them as pets.

You shouldn't laugh Mittens it is not funny. Besides I iz a trendsetter, Daphne haz already copied me, soon you will alls be wearing cones.

Beige: I think cones are very fashionable, very Lady GaGa. I hope you feel better soon but I'd keep the cone look if I were you.

Oh i'm sorry i had a little giggle too :oops: Its not really the cone but the overall huge massive disaproval on your face. You is a very disaproving bunny!!!! :lol:

I do hope you get a lot better very soon though.

Oh i'm sorry i had a little giggle too :oops: Its not really the cone but the overall huge massive disaproval on your face. You is a very disaproving bunny!!!! :lol:

I do hope you get a lot better very soon though.

She does look a bit disapproving ;) that's just her natural look I think though

Mine just forcefed me too :( hoomins iz awful really don't know why we even keep them as pets.

You shouldn't laugh Mittens it is not funny. Besides I iz a trendsetter, Daphne haz already copied me, soon you will alls be wearing cones.

:lol::lol::lol:
you're right i think we will! You look so good in yours! I think we may need some more pictures though, so that we can get 'the look' right ;)

Mummeh says she will take more pics soon, she only has my fattie pictures at the minute from when I was a bit more... curvy... and I don't want all the handsome bucks on RU to see them :oops: I'll release Daphne's though!

Back