• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is a house bunny

Henrie

Young Bun
my little henrie is adjusting to life as a house bunny and has ventured a little out of his cage. do you think he will ever be roaming around the downstairs of my house?

When i first got Georgie, she didnt come out of her crate the first day or two.

Do you have carpet? or wooden flooring?

She didnt like our wooden flooring so we have had to put a rug down for her.

Your bun will eventually adventure out :) He just needs to settle in.

our kitchen floor is carpet but the is vinyl underneath and in front of the cage. I have had henrie since thursday but he had travelled for 2 hrs so I thought that might be why

when we first got mylo he took about an hour to come out of his cage, we have had him about 5 and a half months and the only rooms he hasnt plucked up courage for is the kitchen, for some reason he doesnt like kitchens cos hes the same at my mum an dads house too! We have laminate flooring and a rug in the front room where he spents most his time and the laminate flooring doesnt scare him!

He will need to get used to you and his new home, some take longer than others. :)

Have you tried any tastey treats to encourage him out? :)

Back