• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Spare Vibes For Georgie U/D Pg3/Pg4 Hes Home!/Pg5 :(

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
The time has come....

Our little girl is going in for her spay.
Its the first spay we have had to be done, the other girls were spayed via rescue. So a little nervous! :oops:

I know the vet who is going to be doing it... which helps and i do trust him :)
A whole day without her! :(

She will be going in Tomorrow Between 8:30am - 9:00am
They are going to give us an update around 2:00pm
Fingers crossed it all goes well!

Please could you spare some vibes for little Georgie tomorrow.

Thank you :)

P50802252.jpg

Edit - Georgie is again George, Vet phoned me and said he has found George's Testicles :oops: :lol: Poor George! He didnt have them for long ;) He is now home!

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for Georgie tomorrow. Hope all goes well and she is soon back on all paws. x

ETA: She is sooooo pretty! :love:

She will be fine Vicki,spoil her lots when she gets home :)

Good luck Georgie and btw you are one beautiful bunny!!! :love::love:

Thanks everyone :)

It's awfully young to have a spay Vicky, how old is she :shock:

She is 4months old
She went in for a checkup Thursday, i told him her age etc and he said book her in for Monday.. I was quite shocked how quick it is.

Thanks everyone :)

She is 4months old
She went in for a checkup Thursday, i told him her age etc and he said book her in for Monday.. I was quite shocked how quick it is.

Wow, is she really 4 months already?
My vets won't spay until they're 6 months old due to their uterine development.
Why are you having her done so early, can't you wait a bit?
How much does she weigh?
(Sorry for all the questions!)

Wow, is she really 4 months already?
My vets won't spay until they're 6 months old due to their uterine development.
Why are you having her done so early, can't you wait a bit?
How much does she weigh?
(Sorry for all the questions!)

Well i want to get her done as soon as she can so that she can recover and be bonded with the others. She is really missing bunny company. :(

I dont know how much she weighs, but she has grown alot since ive had her, shes now the size of Fuzzy.

Lots of vibes for your stunning bunny!

If you ever get bored of her I'd be more than happy to take her off your hands :love:

Well i want to get her done as soon as she can so that she can recover and be bonded with the others. She is really missing bunny company. :(

I dont know how much she weighs, but she has grown alot since ive had her, shes now the size of Fuzzy.

Wow so she has got big :love:
My vets were willing to spay Winter at 5 months (with a lot of convincing) as they said she had to be over 1kg, but she'd a dwarf so wouldn't be that in a long time.
Hope it goes well!

Thanks everyone,

She is relaxing, floped out in her crate not knowing what tomorrow will bring...
Im sure the nurses are going to love her :love: So she will get lots of attention :)

Im going to have a big cleanup of the living room tomorrow.

Back