• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help needed please

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
:wave: My mum is long-term fostering a pair of our Fat Fluffs, Laurel & Hardy. She wants to buy them a run for the garden and I'd recommended the bigger version of http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/pens_fencing/pens_with_racks/35638 as it's collapsible so easier to store over the winter etc.

Problem is that it's out of stock at Zooplus ... and a few other places we've looked.

Anyone got any suggestions please? Either where she can get one of these runs or something similar, with a roof.

Thanks! Abi x

We have just binned our run like that after one of bunnies got its head wedged in the bars. It has also happened to other peoples bunnies on here :(

We have just binned our run like that after one of bunnies got its head wedged in the bars. It has also happened to other peoples bunnies on here :(

Yes, this happened to me with XMissySJx's Pebbles.
It was horrific, but I'd be okay if you were to attach strong mesh on the inside.
I'd look on eBay!

Back