• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exciting day today, UD, HERE!

She has a new name now :D

Had I not already had a Hope, she would have been called Hope, but two would just be confusing (spesh if I end up keeping her :shock::lol::roll:).

:shock::shock::shock::shock: You little monkey!!! I think you already know you're going to keep her! :lol: I dont blame you shes just gorgeous and i always go for the runty ones :love:

Well, one of them has a 'Pip's girlfriend' tag around her neck. Not sure what that means though. One might also say 'Minnie's boyfriend' but I'm not sure. Not that I'm trying to send these babies to particular people :lol:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=231292

OMG I love them!! So majorly cute! Cant wait to go tell Pip (once I have collected him from Debs) that he may have a girlfriend!! :D:D:D

Jumping around like a loon now!! :lol:

They ar ehere :D They are super, super cute and after tea I'm going to get some pictures. Oh, they are luscious.

Minnies boyfriend? :D I'm sure she'd love it especially if his name was Mickey. ;)

I'm really, really sorry. You will understand why later.

Back