• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If all your bunnies looked identical...

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
do you think you would be able to identify who was who by their habits and personalities?

Obviously this is for those of you who have more than one bunny :lol:

I was just mulling it over and was thinking of all my bunnies and their habits and stuff and wondered what other people thought about their own bunnies.

do you think you would be able to identify who was who by their habits and personalities?

Obviously this is for those of you who have more than one bunny :lol:

I was just mulling it over and was thinking of all my bunnies and their habits and stuff and wondered what other people thought about their own bunnies.

Most definetely, they are all very different!

Definately!!!!! They are so different in personality......

I can also tell the difference between my cats in the dark too!!!!:roll:

Yeh I think I could tell between Timmy, Mimi and Tilly when she was alive. I find they all move about in different ways. Mimis quite cautious, Timmy less so and Tilly would just bound around everywhere :lol: Also from things like the way they stretch, when Timmy stretches he does it upright so that his legs look long, straight and skinny :lol: They eat and drink differently aswell. Yeh I think theres loads of ways to tell, if u watch ur buns as much as i do :oops: Need to get out more ;)

At the moment I could definatly tell coz Mimi would be the one with the squiffy head :roll:

I only have two but I'd be able to tell them apart. They're completely different personality-wise.
All I'd have to do is pick one of them up. If they thump as soon as I put them down then it's Ruby :lol:

Definately! Snowdrop would be living alone as she would kill another bunny and Bungle and Strawbs are so different. Strawberry is mega confident whereas Bungle is a real wuss.

I have four black/tan nethies, two are a bit larger, two are smaller, but even if there weren't tiny differences to look at I could tell them apart.

Blackberry is the only who will lick me, and he comes rushing up to say hello.

Buttercup is the shyest, and usually last to appear.

Dandelion is the tough guy who is always the one throwing things around, and demanding nose rubs.

Clover I could tell apart in the pitch black cos he's soooo soft. He's also the one who head for the food bowl first!

The difference between mine is very minimal - Smudge is slightly leaner and Sora has a small white spot on her head. But I can still tell them apart, they have completely different personalities :wave: Sora is the one who will bound up to me for a floor-cuddle and stroking, Smudgie is the hyper one who will dart up to me to see if I have any food and if I don't he will abuse my feet & legs or just dart away again if i try touch him :lol:

I have 3 orange nethies, they are all related aswell but i can still tell them apart even looking at them from a distance/ in the dark just by they way they move and react.

I have 3 pairs of REW giants all identical and can tell the difference in them straight away even though they all look the same. I had 2 pairs of Agouti giants again they were identical and could tell them instantly too. I think you get to know them and their ways:D

I have 2 dutch cross sisters who look the same except that one has a small amount of white on her chin, they act very similar too, so I can't tell two of my existing buns apart very easily...never mind if all 25 looked identical! :shock: :lol:

My wildies look very similar, but behave very differently...Freddy is always bouncing up and down at the door when I go in, whereas Thistle is always buried in his little hay nest all day, and comes out at dawn and dusk

It would be pretty easy to tell the buns apart... However, I do have 2 identical rats, who I refer to as The Twins, because I can't tell them apart for love nor money :roll:. When they were younger they were slightly different shades of the same colour, but as they've grown they morphed into the exact same colour!

xxx

Mine have really different personalities & body language so it would be really easy.

My gerbils are identical, (all black, with white tashes and white stripes on their front feet) but one is braver then the other- so that's how I tell them apart!

Absolutely! My two are chalk and cheese. They are a real example of opposites attract! :love:

Apart from that I still haven't managed to get my hands near Badger :roll:

Back