• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treating sheds

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Ok the base is up (I can't move my arms!!). I want to treat my new shed before it's up, so what's animal friendly to use?

Also I wanna paint the inside pink, so what paint??:oops::lol:

Use Cuprinol Garden Shades or Cuprinol Heritage Shades. I used a Heritage Shades brown for me :)

I think most of them claim to be animal friendly- but I am not sure how friendly they are if eaten.

I used Cuprinal for Strawberrys playhouse and run. He has eaten a fair bit of it so far and has lived to tell the tale.

I think most of them claim to be animal friendly- but I am not sure how friendly they are if eaten.

I used Cuprinal for Strawberrys playhouse and run. He has eaten a fair bit of it so far and has lived to tell the tale.

So tested on animals then!:lol:

Cheers guys. Will trundle on down to B&Q:D I got some metally corner things I can somehow attached to the highly tempting chewable areas:D

So tested on animals then!:lol:

Cheers guys. Will trundle on down to B&Q:D I got some metally corner things I can somehow attached to the highly tempting chewable areas:D

Yep! Strawberrys is willing to taste anything as long as its edible! Turns out carpet, skirting boards, lino, plaster and pvc windowsills are also perfectly safe to eat!

Yep! Strawberrys is willing to taste anything as long as its edible! Turns out carpet, skirting boards, lino, plaster and pvc windowsills are also perfectly safe to eat!
Yeah when I rented, my first bun Smirnoff destroyed everything. Now we own a house & he's an angel:roll:

Yeah when I rented, my first bun Smirnoff destroyed everything. Now we own a house & he's an angel:roll:

Strawbs went straight outside when we moved! Snowdrop also damages things, she has been through my GHD's this week and I ruined the carpet when trying to clean up her wee!

Back