• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gossip Hamster 2

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
DoDo’s here the very handsome hamster, with more gossip from Rabsville...

Last night Lady GaGa played Sheffield Arena. Smurfy held a last minute Lady GaGa party in the garden. All the does wore long false eyelashes with feathers. Beige wore a shiney red plastic PVC outfit with eye mask and said he was a dandy highway bun. Some of the other bucks made fun of him but remember Beige 'ridicule is nothing to be scared of'

Planning permission
finally came through, Smurf has had an office built at the side of the RTARA community building. There is a smaller office attached which I am now renting as the Gossip Hamster Headquarters

And finally, with my hidden camera in my back pack I set off to take some secret pictures. Treacle & Snow who have been keeping a low profile due to seasonal fur loss stopped to chat unaware I was taking photos...

gossham4a.jpg

Gossham3a.jpg

Gossham1a.jpg

I think Snow became suspicious

Gossham2a.jpg

so I made my excuses and scuttled away.

Well that’s all from the Gossip Hamster. Remember you read it here first!

DoDo’s (the very handsome hamster, small enough not to be seen and hot on the bob tails of everybun in Rabsville.)

Shiny red plastic PVC outfit?:shock:

Is Beige setting a new bunny fashion trend? Should I hide my laptop in case Pickle and Timmy read this and want one too?!:shock:

Back