• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black Bunnies are stunning....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I have no idea why so many get overlooked in rescues! Here is a shot i got of my beautiful Jelly recently :love: :love:

Jellystunning.jpg

awww shes so gorgeous, what a lovely photo!! :love:

Black bunnies are BEAUTIFUL!! WOOHOO :love:

Joey would like to know if Jelly fancies meeting up for a carrot or two ;)

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3821-1.jpg

Pipkin is mostly black! But looking a bit scruffy at the minute. He's moulting... I pulled out a sainsbury's bag worth of fur earlier.

But I do love black bunnies! The picture of Jelly is loovely :love:

I've never been a big fan of black pets, partly because they're so difficult to photograph and partly because I get so attracted to greys and oranges.

yet somehow I've ended up with a black dog, a black hen, a black mouse, 2 black self rabbits and one black otter rabbit! all beautiful :love:

I have a black bunny....

called Newton and a black and white dutch rabbit called Darwin. I love them to bits my gorgeous boys will add photos when I can :love:

I agree, they're stunning. There was the cutest one in P@H a week or so agao with helicopter ears. It took every single bit of me to walk away!

my jelly is SO shiny, ive never seen another bunny like it bless her. I adore her so much, it took us a long time to have a bond, in all honesty probably over a year, because shes so stubborn and feisty! :lol:

i wouldnt change her for the world :love:

its a bunny photo im very proud of, i think its an interesting picture, but jelly takes the credit for that!

Wow you've really caught her shinyness!! I can almost see a speech bubble with her saying '..because Im worth it!' :lol: I love my little black furry fruitcake too :D

My daisy is the most shy out of my four too! She is very feisty but when you do get to hold her she has the softestshiniest fur of them all :)

I have an almost black bunny :D

Magic
PICT0021.jpg

PICT0912.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

(excuse the TINY hutch :censored:, I took it off of my aunty when I gave my old MUCH BIGGER one :censored: then I got rid :D)

when she used to cuddle up with me old hammy :love:
SAM_0236.jpg

aaaaah i love all these black bunny photos :love: :love: :love:

hahaha She could be a bunny shampoo model Jackie :lol: :lol:Ive never worked out why shes so shiny, even the vets are always like "ooh shes a shiny bunny".

Back