• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes for NicolaTervit's Jasmine & Daphne

Jenefina

Mama Doe
She's just found that she's pulled her stitches out and is rushing her to the vets as it looks like she's done damage to herself :cry:

Last edited:
Oooh goodness! All that talk of money boxes and a catastrophe was about to happen. Sending huuuuuuge vibes from me and my Beau-monkey xx

Matthew (her oh) thinks its bad, he thinks its intestines he can see :cry: they are on their way to the vets now so will update as soon as I hear anything. Feel terrible as I've had two cans and can't drive over to her :(

oh gosh, i am sure she will be ok. is it the emergency vet at felling, gateshead? the vets have been good in yhe past there.
Sending many good luck vibes

Its Blythmans Gosforth she's going to, nearest place to her thats 24 hours.

Anyone have any idea if this would be covered by insurance?

Its Blythmans Gosforth she's going to, nearest place to her thats 24 hours.

Anyone have any idea if this would be covered by insurance?

I don't know but I don't imagine it would as it's linked to something that isn't covered. Nothing beats a try though - I'm just thinking out loud!! Oh I hope she's ok though. Out of hours vets are so expensive. I once paid £125 for Lola when she had a touch of stasis! :shock: Was in for about 10 min and she got her tummy felt and and injection!

Still not heard anything.

Was just reading through petplan insurance docs and it says it covers complications arising from spays, now this to me is a complication....

Blythmans charged me about £100 just for the vet fee last time I went around this time.

Really hope she's ok, she's been through so much in her short life and seemed to be doing well :(

:censored: its both girls been admitted, Daphne's pulled her stitches too and done damage.

Vets saying its gonna cost a small fortune and its very high risk :cry:

Please send tons of vibes, they are being operated on tonight

Back