• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The pigs go out.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Finally we got the pigs back outside- they have been out and then back in a couple of times because of the weather, but this time they are out for the summer.

Being encouraged out of the horsebox,
025.jpg

Gigi snuffling,
026.jpg

and getting a cuddle from dad,
036.jpg

Scarlet digging,
030.jpg

but its all too much for her,
032.jpg

I thought you meant guinea piggles, which was silly really as I know you have a menagerie! They are GORGEOUS, very healthy looking pigs :love:

I thought I was going to see guinea pigs! However I do love their (much) bigger 'cousins' :) your pigs are gorgeous.

Are they tame?:love: They have just got 2 at work there a bit skitty like to chase and nip you there golcestershire old spots

Are they tame?:love: They have just got 2 at work there a bit skitty like to chase and nip you there golcestershire old spots

They are both very tame, Scarlet likes to roll on her side and get her tummy rubbed. Gigi can get excited and run after you mouthing, probably because she was hand reared. She was having a good run around today, whereas Scarlet was ploughing with her nose. They are now sound asleep in their arc- they knew exactly what was going on this afternoon when they saw the horsebox out side.:lol:

They are both very tame, Scarlet likes to roll on her side and get her tummy rubbed. Gigi can get excited and run after you mouthing, probably because she was hand reared. She was having a good run around today, whereas Scarlet was ploughing with her nose. They are now sound asleep in their arc- they knew exactly what was going on this afternoon when they saw the horsebox out side.:lol:

Awwww these two are only babies so will hopefully get tame i do love pigs:love:

Back