• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black Wildie

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Saw my first black wildie this morning.

I was on my way to work at about 5.30am and there were a load of wildies and one of them was black!

They were on the grass verge munching on grass. I slowed, and beeped at them to disappear as they were so close to the road!

Lots of suicidal animals full stop this morning!!

Aww, I saw loads of little wildies on Thursday. One of the sites I go out to is a lovely location where they hold wedding ceremonies. There's a long drive leading up to the building and there are bunnies everywhere! I always go really slowly up the drive to watch them hopping around :D

OMG I saw two hares full on chasing each other about a month ago... it was the most AMAZING thing I have ever seen... just stunning and so graceful. At first I thought they were two little farmers dogs having a run around and got really angry at the thought of him letting his dogs run around. Got closer and they were hares... they are MASSIVE :shock:

OMG I saw two hares full on chasing each other about a month ago... it was the most AMAZING thing I have ever seen... just stunning and so graceful. At first I thought they were two little farmers dogs having a run around and got really angry at the thought of him letting his dogs run around. Got closer and they were hares... they are MASSIVE :shock:

My friend owns a farm and when I went to pick him up the other night there were lots of hares running about in the fields. They are lovely animals, so graceful.

Back