• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If your bunny was human....

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
How would you imagine him/her to look??

Last night I met a 3 yr old little girl named Chloe.She was exquisite....:love:...a real little fairy.....and I said to my mate Dawn, "If Lily was a human, that is how I'd imagine lily to look!!!"

Despite looking at me as if I was totally nuts, she agreed.....:roll:

I imagine my lola to be very slim, very pale, almost waif like with blonde hair and freckles. And she'd move like a dancer.

My rambo would be a dark skinned tom boy with a delicate side. She'd have lovely long dark hair.

My Eli would be quite a big chap, a little tubby and look a bit like he was missing a cog or two.

To be truthful, I havent thought about the Mrs,Roland or BB......must see about that!!

I'd imagine Lola would be pale with jet black hair with brown tints and big brown eyes :lol: She's be short aswell and maybe a little bit chubby but in a super cute way :love:
I think it'd be awesome if my bunny suddenly turned into a human :lol: :lol:

I'd imagine Lola would be pale with jet black hair with brown tints and big brown eyes :lol: She's be short aswell and maybe a little bit chubby but in a super cute way :love:

Wouldnt it just be fab?????? I reckon my lot would be partying every night......

Louie would definately be gay, a real pretty looking boy :D

He would straighten his hair with GHD's, wear eyeliner and trendy clothes :D

Louie would definately be gay, a real pretty looking boy :D

He would straighten his hair with GHD's, wear eyeliner and trendy clothes :D

and if he need the back doing, would ask you to help....and ask if he looked ok before he went out!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nutmeg would be Queen Elizabeth I. Firey temperament, auburn hair, big collar. :lol:

Nutmeg would be Queen Elizabeth I. Firey temperament, auburn hair, big collar. :lol:

and an unmarried bunny!!!:lol::lol::lol:.....demanding too!! and great friiends with a chap called Walter who would be skinny, with a beard,big ears and would love water!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Bobby

diary-of-a-chav.jpg

Carlo

%7B31F01BDC-FF71-4EFC-A920-CEAB061CE9C1%7D_Spanish%20man.jpg

Sebastian would be a little boy maybe about 3/4 a little bit of puppy fat, light brown hair and big green eyes :love: and he'd loooove food and mud, deffinatly mud

Mae would be a shy little girl around 7/8 skinny but not tall yet not short, with freckles and auburn coloured hair. and she would wear glasses, round ones, and she'd be alittle geeky but once you get to know her shes just delightfull and so funny, and of course she'd have no front teefs :love:

Sebastian would be a little boy maybe about 3/4 a little bit of puppy fat, light brown hair and big green eyes :love: and he'd loooove food and mud, deffinatly mud

Mae would be a shy little girl around 7/8 skinny but not tall yet not short, with freckles and auburn coloured hair. and she would ware glasses, round ones, and she'd be alittle geeky but once you get to know her shes just delightfull and so funny, and of course she'd have no front teefs :love:

I can see her!! I can see her!!! Would she have a lisp...Oh please!!! let her have a lisp!!!!!

that's how I imagine your lola as well! a bit like meg from family guy only with long black hair and quite a heavy fringe.

Back