• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoops

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Bobby got into the food bag! Mt stupid fault I left the cupboard open!:oops:

She bit a hole in the pellett bag and ate all the apple snaps excel thingies there was about a quarter of a bag left:shock:

She has been leaving her cecals all morning although I have spied a couple being eaten:?

Would the best idea be just to feed hay and water for a day or two??? I feel awful what a dizzy sod I am :oops:

Feeding just hay and water really helped reduce my buns cecels. I can see why he ate them all, my buns go mad for them lol

hahaha what a little madam :lol::lol::lol: hay for a few days would be good, still keep up the veg though in this heat they need the moisture :wave::wave:

she wont need to eat them smelly poops for days after all them yummy treats :love::love:

holly was deep asleep when i went up and when she moved there are a perfectly formed special poop, how can she not notice shes doing them :lol::lol::lol:

i never ever thought id find a rabbit lazier than Alvin :shock:

:lol::lol:Bobby is the biggest piggie ever!!:shock: I have actually moved the food to that cupbaord because she kept trying to jump over the enclosure to get them when they were in their room:roll:

i didn't leave it fully open either, she must've nosed it open:lol:

An she is still begging for food:roll:... FATTY BUM BUM!!! Carlo will not fancy her anymore if she keeps nicking all the food:lol:

Holly :lol: Wish I could sleep as sound as that

Back