• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for playhose layout please

tracey madigan

Warren Scout
Hi ,i have just bought a 7ft,5ft playhouse with an upstaits level which i am goin to use for storage and would love to see pics of the inside of others to give me some inspiration .I have got cushion flooring for the base and have a large storage tray of about 3ft ,3ft that i was goin to fill with litter as they are litter trained ,obviously in the winter they would need to have something warmer to get inside ?

7ft x 5ft sounds like a fabulous space for your bunnies, especially if you can attach a run for some fresh air and exercise as well :)
My playhouse are only 4ft ones, as my garden is only tiny, but they sit atop my runs for maximum use of space. Here's the inside of the playhouses:

apricusthouse.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

Just a little thread hijack but......Lilbun is that a woolen blanket on the floor & upper level in the 3rd pic?
If so how do you find using them with the buns?
Have wondered if they would work with my guys.

I love those colours.....are they cuprinol?

7x5 sounds wonderful! Just remember not to do the levels too high (or make a barrier on the higher level, as a fall would not be good. :)

Look forwards to seeing pictures!

Teddy's Mummy: yes, I use fleecey blankets and vetbeds in the playhouses, mainly because I find if I use deep hay everywhere they wee and poo everywhere too (I use hay in their litter trays and sleeping boxes so I can't blame them for getting confused). The main thing to watch is that they don't eat them, as that would not be good!
The paint on the outside is wilkinsons 'colour your garden' in pine needle. The lighter shade is Cuprinol 'garden shades' in sea grass :)

Back