• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

recommend

vilonor

Warren Scout
a good pellet food please?

i know its been done before but i cannot for the life of me remember the names of the food, or the name of the thread/ person who wrote it!

Buzz is currently on a pets at home pellet thing, which he seems ok on... ive recently moved him over from one of the multi coloured mixes which he had a runny bum on.

Science Selective is really good for my buns :) Harvey was fine on Burgess Excel but it just made Zero's excess caecotrophs worse.

Science Selective is really good for my buns :) Harvey was fine on Burgess Excel but it just made Zero's excess caecotrophs worse.

Pudding was the same on excel, swapped them to SS and all seems well. Some buns do really well on excel tho, each bun to their own x

I think most people on here would recommend Science Selective but I've never really tried it as it's a bit out of my price range. :oops: Mine are currently on Wagg pellets which seem to be ok. :) I did have them on muesli but Daphne suffered from a runny backside which was a nightmare as she's long furred. She's still a little bit runny on the Wagg pellets but no where near as bad. I've also tried Excell pellets but I heard they had palm oil in so I switched to Wagg.

Pudding was the same on excel, swapped them to SS and all seems well. Some buns do really well on excel tho, each bun to their own x

Yeah, when I went to Neil the first time he said to use Burgess, he said SS is fine too though. Harvey gets half and half now until the Burgess runs out, and he does really well, his coat is really soft and shiny and he's always full of beans!

I sprinkle a couple of sunflower seeds on their pellets too to make them all shiny and pretty :) does anyone else do this?

I use SS because when I was switching from muesli to pellets fenugreek was something Mischa liked from the crunchies. It seems a good pellet as well and I can get a 3kg bag for £3.50 which lasts us at least a month.

Alvin and holly are on Allen and Page, never seen such golden poops before :love::love:

i quite liked wagg but that was because it was easy to get and the tiny pellets made the buns think they were getting more than they was. :D

Altho they liked SS i thought the pellets were too big so i did give them more than i should have just so i didnt feel mean :oops:

i am a stasis bunny mummy, if you ever live through stasis you will understand ;)

yup, I read your post and thought "I want golden poops to love and call my own"! I have never been genuinely satisfied with Beau's poops, but he was much more prone to stasis on Excel, not been as much of a problem since we switched to Science Selective.:D

yup, I read your post and thought "I want golden poops to love and call my own"! I have never been genuinely satisfied with Beau's poops, but he was much more prone to stasis on Excel, not been as much of a problem since we switched to Science Selective.:D

you should try A&P i know he hasnt been on it long enough to tell me for deffo his tummy is happier, but them golden poops really do make me smile lolol

Back