• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bf accidently thrown away whole bag of buns meds...!! *mum went through bins!*

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i got extra meds when we went to the vets yesterday and dan has accidently thrown it away with the other rubbish... :(

i bought more than normal which was about £100 worth of meds.. :cry::cry::cry:

feel really sick :cry: i never buy extra, just thought i would this time as i had a bit extra money. so much for that. now we have to try and find the money to buy more, and get it posted out.

why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Last edited:
yikes :shock:
it's the worst feeling when you make a massive cockup in a matter of minutes.

our washing machine is broken and the OHs been taking it in black bin bags to his mums place and back. Last bin day I accidentally took out a bag of our clothes and bedding. *facepalm*

I'd also go through the bins if they haven't already been taken!

just had argument now with dan. he's gone down south to see family. he told me he took the rubbish to the bins near the main road as ours are full. it gets emptied daily so it will be long gone by now.

i'm so annoyed!! :evil::cry:

just had argument now with dan. he's gone down south to see family. he told me he took the rubbish to the bins near the main road as ours are full. it gets emptied daily so it will be long gone by now.

i'm so annoyed!! :evil::cry:

he made mistake tell him he has to replace them ;)

he made mistake tell him he has to replace them ;)

we just don't have the money :( going to have to use the rent money already saved and hope he can get enough work to make up the rent money by the time it needs paying.. :(

we are just so skint, and paying for the vets yesterday cost so much again, we pay for meds every two weeks which costs loads aswell. one tube of parvolex is £12 ish and is 10ml, and bisc and matt use 2ml a day ... and then there's all the other meds... it's just so much money... :(

ah well.... guess worse things happen hey. and he didn't do it on purpose. he feels really bad about it.

going to sulk for a bit now! :lol:

Can i ask why you arent buying medicine online... or is it something yet to be discovered? ;)

One 100ml bottle of baytril from the vets = £45. One bottle from internet = £22! One bottle lasts me a month... so i save well over £250 a year!

I agree with Jan, get the meds you need for the next week or so from the vets so you have some to be going on with, then buy the rest online, you will save an absolute fortune! You would obviously need to see if your vets charge for prescritions etc. Im so sorry he threw the meds away, sounds like something my Dan would do!! ((hugs)) xXx

it works out the same at the vets for meds, once you work out the prescription costs etc... it does at our vets anyway!

eta: we've been working it out wrong..!! we thought we had to buy a prescription each time!!! argh!! :roll:

Last edited:
had to tell you about this...

my mum just admitted she went through all the bins near us looking for the meds!! :lol:

my mum is so prim and proper, she's lovely... so the thought of her getting out of the bmw and going through bins is just too funny! :lol::lol:

bless her though... she said dad just sat in the car watching! :roll::lol:

oh, and the meds weren't there as the bins had been emptied already. :(

she's a good un isn't she... the things parents do for kids! remember when i lost my brace years ago and she went rooting through all the bins! :lol:

she said people who saw her probably thought she was a tramp looking for food!! she defo doesn't look like a tramp... !!

Back