• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wood shavings

i haven't read all that (cos it looks complicated :shock:) but I wouldn't go back to using wood shavings even if they were ok cos the megazorb is so much better and works out cheaper.

i haven't read all that (cos it looks complicated :shock:) but I wouldn't go back to using wood shavings even if they were ok cos the megazorb is so much better and works out cheaper.

Thats fine, I'm not trying to convert anybody, just making people aware of other opinions.:wave:

I'm allergic to phenols so you won't catch me using woodshavings, treated or not I'm not risking getting blisters.

Thank you for drawing this to our attention, however the research which you have indicated is quite old as it was published in the late 1990's.

Having seen the results of post mortems on small animals including rabbits which have been kept on wood shavings where they have wooden particles embedded into the lining of the lungs which they have breathed in I would be unwilling to use this as a form of floor covering.

i wish all pet shops, particaly pets at home, would stock magazorb.I have never seen it in a shop only on internet.

Back