• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got the c&c built .... here's some pics

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
...... hope the piggies like it. :D

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

Hope they're ok under the stairs like this. It's not the brightest place in the house. The grids don't come with enough connectors though so I'll just have to tape it together at the top. Will get them another hidey thing and a tray full of hay. Am I missing anything??

Last edited:
:roll::( poor cat. Bless you, that's really sweet, the cat probably thinks you belong to him as well! When I was little I read a book about a cat who used to have 7 different dinners at 7 different houses every day

Awesome :D

Cable ties work really well to connect them together. We never use the connectors at all. Maybe they might be worth using to secure the top?

:roll::( poor cat. Bless you, that's really sweet, the cat probably thinks you belong to him as well! When I was little I read a book about a cat who used to have 7 different dinners at 7 different houses every day

I'll bet that's what Mooch does and makes me feel all sorry for him! He lives in my front garden, between the bench and two bushes (depending where the sun is and if he wants to be in it or not! In the winter I noticed that they wern't at the house and her friend was feeding Mooch. I sneaked round their back one day and the only shelter Mooch had was a leaky cat box with a soaking cushion in it which had moss growing on it. I dried it out, gave him a new cushion and covered the box with plastic. Then I made a tent for him out of my bench and some plastic and put a pet carrier underneath for him, deflead him and started to feed him. The rest is history!!

Can't open my front door without hearing "iya! iya!" Yes, Mooch says hi ya to me!! I'm not perticularly a cat person but I am an animal person if you know what I mean...:roll:

Can't open my front door without hearing "iya! iya!" Yes, Mooch says hi ya to me!! I'm not perticularly a cat person but I am an animal person if you know what I mean...:roll:

:lol: I'm the same, I'm not a cat person, but I always pet cats and I would feed one and look after one if I thought he was being neglected. I think some people expect their cats to be a bit too independent :roll:

Cable ties do work well as connectors. I use them on the 'floor' of the cage (Current cage has a stand so has a floor too) to hold joints together. :D

Looking good so far! :wave: xx

My boy loves a pile of hay and a chube into the middle of it! He's ignoring his grass house presently and favouring this method of hidey hole! Guineas love to hide in hay! :)
Looking like you are getting very prepared! Lucky guineas! :D

My boy loves a pile of hay and a chube into the middle of it! He's ignoring his grass house presently and favouring this method of hidey hole! Guineas love to hide in hay! :)
Looking like you are getting very prepared! Lucky guineas! :D

I like that idea. I'll try that thanks!

Back