• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i want to make rosie

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
something really nice to eat for her supper tomorrow, for her birthday. what could o do for her, she likes finely grated carrots these days and curly kale, any ideas of how i could make her a special OAB meal :lol:

Maybe some oats? or pellets slurry. Maybe mix in some herbs or other rosie yummies. Cook it? then maybe 'ice' it with grated carrots? I don't really know. :lol: Be creative! If its only safe food, then whatever you do should be fine.

how could i make this, and maybe add some herbs as *lily* suggests :wave:

You can make biscuits by crushing the usual pellets, binding with grated carrot, add in some herbs, and bake in a medium oven approx 20 mins. They're usually still reasonably soft (mine like a softer texture). They're good with banan and fenugreek too :D

Does she like fruit such as mango, strawberries and blueberries? If so, you could make her a nice salad out of green leaves, fruit and seeds.

yes she has perfect knashers

I have some honey and banana logs baking in the oven at the moment. I have a couple spare I could send her if she would like them :wave: They obviously wouldn;t arrive until next week, but you are more than welcome :)

I have some honey and banana logs baking in the oven at the moment. I have a couple spare I could send her if she would like them :wave: They obviously wouldn;t arrive until next week, but you are more than welcome :)

if you don't mind, bet she'd love them , thanks :D :wave:

Back