• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OI NICOLA!! Pudding & Pye

Jenefina

Mama Doe
My beautiful babies :love:

Pud trying to look innocent but still can't shake that look of disapproval!
pUD.jpg

Pye looking for food as usual
pye.jpg

Pye wearing the hay after looking for the best bits at the bottom, note Pud's look of disgust at living with a slob!
SL731465-1.jpg

Pud praying for a more sophisticated man
pud2.jpg

Pye trying to look innocent after destroying yet another cushion :roll:
Photo009.jpg

:love::love: too cute! I like his hay hat, they're very fashionable in the rabbit world. Castiel enjoys wearing a pellet hat. :lol: I love the fact she's looking away to make her disapproval known!

On a totally separate note, what's your address, when are you working next week, and are there any vulnerable entry points to your house? ;)

:lol: Off all next week mate!! turning old so gonna spend the week drowning sorrows with buns ignoring me!!!

Can Castiel come for my birfday tea, promise I'll send him home straight after ;)

:lol: Off all next week mate!! turning old so gonna spend the week drowning sorrows with buns ignoring me!!!

Can Castiel come for my birfday tea, promise I'll send him home straight after ;)

:lol: I used to look forward to birthdays, I don't anymore because it means I'm getting on.

If you are serving carrot and broccoli cake ;)

I've been looking for a frame for mine but I can't find one the right size.

I got a frame from Asda that was meant for an 8"x10" and then used some white paper to fill in the gaps!! looks fab!!

I will have carrot cake and carrotinis if he's up for it!!

I got a frame from Asda that was meant for an 8"x10" and then used some white paper to fill in the gaps!! looks fab!!

I will have carrot cake and carrotinis if he's up for it!!

Oo good idea!

Sounds like his cup of tea (or carrot!) I'll get him a little shirt and tie to wear, or is it a casual dress code?

MY :angel::no: Don't you be getting any bun-napping ideas :lol: My brother was here today he wanted to take Castiel home as well (kept calling him Gastiel though :roll:)

Back