• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aren't bunnies just wonderful!

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
I have just started a trio bond.

They are a pair:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=198973

And a recently bereaved female called Fob. The owner of this girl has made the VERY selfless decision to re-home her as she admitted she cannot afford another bunny (her cat is very poorly and on long terms meds) and knows the best thing for Fob is to have company.

They have been together an hour. We have had NO thumping, humping, chasing, nipping, fur pulling at all just snuggles and washy heads all round! :love:

Fob has been very depressed and I am 100% sure that Smudge and Buddy have picked up on this. They have both approached her for snuggles, which she has accepted. I was worried about Smudge as she is quite a bossy madam but she is being a real lady.

Aren't bunnies just wonderful little things - I could watch them for hours! :love::love:

xxx

Thats so lovely :love::love:

I know exactly what you mean Erin, i have spent a lot of time with Elwood, Eddie and wes this week and it has been lovely :D:love:

Thats so lovely :love::love:

I know exactly what you mean Erin, i have spent a lot of time with Elwood, Eddie and wes this week and it has been lovely :D:love:

I think your boys knew that Harvey needed love and support too.

Louis and Lilia are now bonded to Solomon (our 3 legged bun) and they took to him straight away. I really believe that bunnies (and most animals) know when other animals are vulnerable :love:

Back