• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowberry - I feel your ruined carpet pain

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
OH let the buns out when he got home fr work and I've walked through the front door to

'they've dug up the carpet!!'

it turns out that Rainbow has taken a disliking to our carpet and dug a corner up and apparantly the OH caught him red handed surrounded by bits of the carpet :lol: I now have a nice hole in my nice black carpet that we've only had a couple of months :lol:

OH let the buns out when he got home fr work and I've walked through the front door to

'they've dug up the carpet!!'

it turns out that Rainbow has taken a disliking to our carpet and dug a corner up and apparantly the OH caught him red handed surrounded by bits of the carpet :lol: I now have a nice hole in my nice black carpet that we've only had a couple of months :lol:

Oooopps!

Naughty Rainbow for digging up a new carpet - if he wasnt caught in the act no one would believe it him as he has such an innocent face!

Tell him that next time he should dig up an older one you want an excuse to replace anyway :lol:

my carpet was a lovely pale sand colour and went through the living room/dining area/ hall and stairs. it was the most expensive thing i've ever bought for the house.

it is wee stained, has holes dug in it and is sadly grubby through too much hay and poo. i was the wrong person to have house rabbits. i look at your photos and am lost in amazement at your lovely homes with rabbits living in them!

Just got home to mine again and I am still as depressed over it. The Vanish I used has definately bleached the fibres so there is nothing I can do now. Its a big orange mark. I am going to buy a rug in the morning to cover it over as the more I look at it the more upset I get.

Back