• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

***FREE***2kg UNOPENED BAG Burgess Excel Tasty Nuggets

flopsybunn

Young Bun
Due to the sudden unexpected death two weeks ago of my beloved, free spirited indoor bunny "Emo" I have on offer ***FREE*** to anyone who can collect and make use of them . . .

A 2kg UNOPENED BAG Of "Burgess Excel Tasty Nuggets For Rabbits"
(Recommended For Junior And Dwarf Bunnies)
ALSO...
A HALF BAG Of OPENED Exactly The Same Nuggets As Above

BEST BEFORE DATE: 08-09-2010 - These would be ideal for a Rescue
Centre/Sanctuary who have many bunny mouths to feed or indeed anyone who can prevent them from going to waste.

I live in PETERBOROUGH - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
***Collection Only Please*** as I dont drive and they are too heavy to go through the postal network.

A Bit About My Much Loved Bunny
=====================
"Emo" (a Black Netherland Dwarf Bunny) came to live with me and my husband two years ago when he was just eight weeks old. I had previously researched well about keeping a bunny as my mobility is restricted. However he became my constant companion as I am mostly housebound.

He had his "boy op" at the required time and I kept up with all his jabs and health requirements, and he led a truly joyful life running freely throughout our home, with his beds and potties in all the corners he had chosen as his.

He adored his nightly "lovey loves" draped around my shoulders "purring" his approval that: "Yes, I could wear fur"!!!!!!!! (but only his!) Everyone who came to our home fell in love with him as he was so friendly and adorable. We all laughed when we heard him doing his daily "gym class" upstairs, running and jumping before sprawling out for a nap.

Our local vets loved him and remarked always about his good health and shiny coat. Then he succumbed to "head tilt" and the most rapid decline of this once healthy, alert bunny followed. His last night was spent round my shoulders where he loved to be. It goes without saying that I was inconsolable when he passed away and I miss him terribly.

This short story is in Memory of "Emo" My Adored Indoor Bunny.

I'm very sorry for your loss :(

Emo sounds like he had a fantastic life with you. I'm sorry you didn't have longer with him.

Awww Emo sounds like he was a gorgeous and very loved little bun. I'm so glad he had such a happy life with you.
So so sorry for your horrible loss :cry:

Excel Nuggets Are Still Available FREE to whoever can collect

Thank you for your kind words. Ive now posted "Emo's" short story in Rainbow Bridge.

***If anyone would like these bags of Burgess Excel Nuggets they are FREE to whoever can collect from PETERBOROUGH-CAMBRIDGESHIRE***

Back