• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2+2=4

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Hopefully anyway!!

Have moved bonding day forward to today as I have a cold and shant be going anywhere for some time now so might as well do it today instead of Monday.

I've got an indoor cage with a large top lid ready with paper, megazorb and hay. Hoover on standby. Piece of wood and a cushion and oven gloves for if they fight.

Anything else I need? I'm going to put in a big bowl of water I just need to wash out the bowl.

Last edited:
I'm cursing myself for doing the bonding wrong last time (15 mins stints) cos they got on really well the first couple of times and then turned after a while. :? Hopefully after a six month break and a better understanding of what I'm doing it'll go better.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

It's not going badly. They arn't interacting much yet butnot too much fighting

I think she must have slightly reduced sight in one eye so if they move suddenly she goes for them.

hopefully she will settle down as time goes on. you must have nerves of steel, no way i could do bonding :shock:

I think if Mischa was getting caught up in the fighting I'd find it harder but the boys are doing ok.

Mischa is stuffing his face. The other three are in a bunny pile with Smudge grooming Nutmeg. Smudge is the only one whose done grooming so far.I might get out a banana in a minute but I'm worried they'll get all excited and go for each other if I do that.

All sounds really positive to me and a fab sign that theres grooming already, even just from Smudge. It will help loads in building bonds between them :D

Hopefully anyway!!

Have moved bonding day forward to today as I have a cold and shant be going anywhere for some time now so might as well do it today instead of Monday.

I've got an indoor cage with a large top lid ready with paper, megazorb and hay. Hoover on standby. Piece of wood and a cushion and oven gloves for if they fight.

Anything else I need? I'm going to put in a big bowl of water I just need to wash out the bowl.

Forgive me for being a bit dim but what are those used for?

I haven't used the wood or cushion in the end. Oven gloves have been enough as they are only nipping not biting. Hoover is just to freak out the lions just enough to calm them down a little.

Back