• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good News!! *lotsa pics*

Pancakes

Young Bun
Poor Pancakes is living in his little hutch in the living room cos I wont allow him to live outside anymore and he cant be free range indoors cos of the three dogs... Well tonight I was feeling gutsy and while he had his few hrs with me in the kitchen I took our smallest dog in with me who often lays and sleeps outside his hutch to see how it went. Cakes never seems to be frightened of any of the dogs and I am almost sure he and 2 of them would be totally fine... Anyway, it went so well with Ruby (the pom in the pics) that I swapped her over for Frankie out little maltese rescue and he was great too! Spewing I didnt take any pics of them but it was SO cute, Frankie was Licking him on the top of the head and Pancakes with just sitting there relaxing. Now I just have to get the oh so nasty Lilie to be friends with him (tomorrow's task if I'm feeling up to it.) The dogs loved it as I bribed them with their fave treat (CARROTS!) so I'm sure now they love Pancaked even more :)

Ruby (aka Roo) napping with Cakes this morning:
63841fa5.jpg

Chilling together:
55cb6126.jpg

e402a3a2.jpg

And just cos he's too darn cute!
c4e817c2.jpg

8e74eeaa.jpg

Aww I'm glad they get on. :D

I let my rabbits out with my dog (supervised)
The buns don't bother one bit, other than walk up to jack the dog and sniff him. Jack can get a bit excitable tho and want to run and play with them.

I'm lucky my three are all small. Roo is only a little bigger than Pancakes lol!

I am honestly S happy that it worked out today. I will be introducing Lilie to him tomorrow and them I think for the next few weeks I'll take one dog in at a time to chill with him and get used to him and if it all goes well then Cakes will be able to come out of his hutch and chill with us during the day! (I work from home so they are always supervised as the dogs lay next to me alllll day).

SO happy yayayayay! Fingers crossed for Lilie tomorrow!

Back