• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's still my little baby!

KTJ

Alpha Buck
Furby (aka. binky bum- his nickname!) is exactly 17 weeks old today, and after checking his bits a couple of times a week, I can now confirm that he will be booked in to have his new little parts removed. I have every faith in my vets, they are absolutely fantastic, but it makes me feel sick to my stomach at the thought of putting him in for an operation :cry:
What doesn't help, is at over 4 months old, he still seems so tiny! Both his parents are silver foxes, so not a very large breed, but even so, I thought he would be bigger by now! He's in perfect health, so I suppose it's nothing to be concerned about, I just really really just want the op over and done with now, because I'm going to worry until he comes out of the vets!

foos1.jpg

I don't usually have a gin bottle on my bedside table, someone brought it me back off holiday!!

foos2.jpg

Ps. there's no real point to this thread, it's just an excuse to post pictures of my binky bum!!!

He's beautiful!

I'm sure everything will be fine with his op, but it's natural to worry.

Sending vibes in advance for him :love:

Thanks for the vibes :) I'm sure he'll be fine! Maybe it's because I have a really bad phobia of needles/surgery/blood/hospitals that makes me panick more?! The last 2 boys that I had done recovered in no time, but they were a lot older than Furby.

Jubob: Furby has the most amazing character aswell, he's so much fun, and he binkies alllllll day long! There's a video on here somewhere of him going crazy on my bed! I'll see if I can find it.....

Found it!!.....

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9540/dscf5649.mp4

Last edited:
Are you going to bond him with somebun? If not you don't need to book him in right away (so long as he's not spraying!!) if you'd feel happier doing it when he's grown some more.

Don't worry about the vets. G + P have come through, maybe, 20 anesthetics now, so there's no reason why Binky-bum shouldn't! You know James is a pro! :love:

Back