• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dare i let myself Relax - Alvin

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
he had abit of a slow down the other day which he sorted himself within hours by eating hay, no refusal of food just werent too keen on the pellets first thing pheeewwww

he seems to be really well, eating loads of hay, lovely golden poops, drinking more and generally slightly more active.

my new carrier came yesterday so im confident i can now grab him should i need to.

do you think i can allow myself to just enjoy my bunnies now? and relax a little??

Yes! Relax and enjoy them. You know the warning signs, and you won't stop being alert for that, but in the meantime just enjoy them. :) And the more relaxed you are the more relaxed they'll be.

Awww try and relax a little :D

I just tried to view them on the cam but it wont let me again :roll:

stoopid camera. ive read reveiws and it is the camera and not our router thats having issues.. maybe if i find some cash i can get a decent camera lol and a new carpet and more treats and and and.......

skint is poop :lol::lol::lol:

relax baby! I find the more I stress the more special poops I find.. I have stopped worrying and there is NONE:shock::love:

Just have to sort out Carlos biting now :roll:

Definitely !!

I think we can all be in danger of spending too much time stressing about what might go wrong with our Buns that we ruin the good times. I know I am making a concerted effort not to dwell on the 'what ifs' and to enjoy the good times when they come xx

Back