• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bif is terrified...what can i do?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well she used to enjoy being free range in my room..hiding under the bed when she needed to but coming out and sleeping on the floor etc happily.

i thought shed settle in after 24hrs but shes got more stressed.

shes constantly hiding under the bed..she dos come out for food water and litter tray with hay but not when im up here.

do i have to put her cage in here and leave the door open even tho its a pig for her to try and get in and out of in a hurry.
maybe if i put her tiny litter tray and toys in the cage and put a plastic tub for a hop up post she might be able to get in and out and i will leave the door open and the big tray and food n water where it is.

i wished i could get the right mix for her:(

I'm sure you'll figure it out somehow. Sorry can't be of much help, as not really sure what the set up is? Can you put her litter tray and food and water right next to the bed so she doesn't have to come out far?

hi vicky...thank you. i have tried that.and it helped to have the tray a way away but secluded under the desk...then the food n water under the chair next to it so i couldnt be a threat looming over her.

the last few nights shes got out of my rom as its open and onto the landing..the last two nughts shes been running back into nikkis room.
Today she was scrapping with merlin thru the bars of his cage..and leaving poops outside of his cage. shes loved running and playing under nikkis bed as she used to when it was her exercise time not merlins.

i guess after 6 months shes so used to nikkis room and having a room mate?

its taken me two hours to get her...i took down the lid off her cage and folded it up...and behind me she jumped into the tray...and i scooped her up.
now ive penned her off in my room..just for tonite..as her and merlin have their vhd jabs in the morning..if im ok to take them after my weekend of blackouts:oops:

Back