• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Unbondable Hawthorn Meets his Match!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
We tried hawthorn with Thistle and they ignored each other, we took him to a rescue and tried 2 other girlies - he ran away; we tried him with a trio and they fought, so much he had to be sticthed back together.

We gave up . . .

Then after Teasal sadly passed away we tried Hawthorn with Robinia (Teasals wifey) and they are SO HAPPY!

IMG_1828.jpg

Hawthorn is the grey, Robinia (aka 'I can't help my size it runs in the family - I only have to LOOK at hay . . . and anyway this dewlap really suits me) is the agouti mumsy one! Just ideal for a Hawthorn who had apparently been bullied much of his life by a set of viscous hens!

Last edited:
Oh Gorgous!!! Look at them!!!!:love::love::love:
I would like to cogratulate you on the bond, but after all, it is down to the bunnies themselves really!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Gorgous!!! Look at them!!!!:love::love::love:
I would like to cogratulate you on the bond, but after all, it is down to the bunnies themselves really!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

You are SO right!! We have two threesomes here which were created by just letting the buns walk in and join up with each other!!!

You are SO right!! We have two threesomes here which were created by just letting the buns walk in and join up with each other!!!

Thats lovely!! Imagine them shaking paws......."Im Patsy....nice to meet you"
"Oh Good evening Patsy, my name is Gus...**shakes Patsys paw vigorously....**
(Tilly just looked on indifferent...but then these guys are all cats....Same with bunnies!!!!)

Aaaaw, it's lovely to see them both happy. Well done for having a go as well, you could have easily been put off trying again with Hawthorn after what happened previously.

Robinia (aka 'I can't help my size it runs in the family - I only have to LOOK at hay . . . and anyway this dewlap really suits me)!

:lol::lol::lol: Daisy says she knows just how Robinia feels she has the same problem!!

They do look very snuggly together :love:

Wow! And after Robinia had been a grumpalump with the threesome! :roll:

That's brilliant! Are they inside? I know you had been feeling bad for Robinia going out.

What a lucky boy Hawthorn is! :love::love:

Back