• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrop is in serious bother!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Not only can I not get the wee stain out of my brand new cream carpet I have just found out she has chewed clean through my GHD cable despite the being out of reach! The cable must have slipped down and she has taken the opportunity to bite straight through it!

I am furious and she has been banished to the bathroom!

Her sore hocks have also flared up which I assume have come from the carpet as she was on wooden flooring at our old house. I have put sudacrem on and given her some metacam as one looks very sore. I will take her to the vets as soon as there is any sign of infection.

She obviously didn't learn anything with her previous electricity incident then.

Tell her hutches have wooden floors, they should suit her better.

I was going to say 'but you can't help loving them' but you might need an hour or two to get to that stage :?

She obviously didn't learn anything with her previous electricity incident then.

Tell her hutches have wooden floors, they should suit her better.

I was going to say but you can't help loving them but you might need an hour or two to get to that stage :?

I am so cross with her! She can seem to hunt out electrical cables. She managed to open a plastic storage box under our bed to get to my OH's razer charger and chewed it into tiny pieces.

You would think being electricuted would have put her off but apparently not!

My ghd's are the only thing that hasn't been bunnified......they have a pink cable strangely enough.
This week alone we have lost the housephone and internet cable!!!

My ghd's are the only thing that hasn't been bunnified......they have a pink cable strangely enough.
This week alone we have lost the housephone and internet cable!!!

I am usually really careful with cables, especially after Snowdrop managed to mov the bedside table to chew an extension lead and electrocute herself. I know the cable was up on the top of the chest of drawers as I never leave them plugged it. It must have slipped off and she noticed and chewed it.

:shock: not the GHDs?? my life would end without mine, well my outdoor one!! Pye chewed through my xmas lights wire and my bloke cut the wire and reattached it with some bits from Maplins, can see if we can find a link if you like?

As for the cream carpet let me know if you do find anything to get the stains out :roll:

Hope her hocks are ok x

:shock: not the GHDs?? my life would end without mine, well my outdoor one!! Pye chewed through my xmas lights wire and my bloke cut the wire and reattached it with some bits from Maplins, can see if we can find a link if you like?

As for the cream carpet let me know if you do find anything to get the stains out :roll:

Hope her hocks are ok x

Yep, the GHD's! My OH claims he can fix them but if he cant im going to cry! I cant afford a new pair and these were my xmas present from my Mum so I know she will be cross with me for letting the rabbits damage them.

Oh how scary :shock: My sister left some plugged in GHD's on the floor once and Trip chewed the cable, I was so angry at her for putting him in danger I actually threw the GHD's at her when she came back round :oops:

Those cable protectors are very good :)

was it right in the middle of the wire? its easy to shorten a wire so thats an option... Don't worry, as long as its not the actual ghd's its def fixable, a wire is just a wire, if he can't do it I'm sure there's an electric appliance shop that would sort it for you x

Not only can I not get the wee stain out of my brand new cream carpet I have just found out she has chewed clean through my GHD cable despite the being out of reach! The cable must have slipped down and she has taken the opportunity to bite straight through it!

I am furious and she has been banished to the bathroom!

Her sore hocks have also flared up which I assume have come from the carpet as she was on wooden flooring at our old house. I have put sudacrem on and given her some metacam as one looks very sore. I will take her to the vets as soon as there is any sign of infection.

My jaw just hit the floor :shock: Oh my, I am feeling it for you...I would be beyond hysterics if something happened to my beautiful limited edition GHDs :love::love::love::love::love:

My jaw just hit the floor :shock: Oh my, I am feeling it for you...I would be beyond hysterics if something happened to my beautiful limited edition GHDs :love::love::love::love::love:

Exactly! I have an old pair that she could quite happily have chewed but no she has to go for the new ones I got at xmas! I am praying my OH can repair the wire tomorrow!

Back