• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guineapigs are go!!! oi! blackberry!!! oi!!! (here's some pics as requested!!)

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Getting little rescue Max but not for 6 weeks so we are sure he is firing blanks! I shall call him Eric. Other little cruelty case is a nervous wreck and might not do well and is male anyway. Have longhaired beautiful wife waiting in the wings, should get her next week. She is called Abigail at the min but might turn into a Doris!!

Last edited:
Boy, you don't hang around! :lol:

Glad you are still getting 'Eric', and he'll have a little wife all waiting for him :love:

We aim to please!

Little Lola Chubby Chops!
DSC00465.jpg

Enjoying the garden (they have more grass now where the big grey stepping stone things are.

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

"1, 2, 3, 4, .... Here I come Lola!! Ready or not!!!"

NowIlaymedowntosleep.jpg

Last edited:
I love black bunnies :love: I can never understand why they don't get rehomed as easily :(

:( I know, my black bun Castiel is everyone's favourite. He's sprawled out beside me out on the couch right now :lol:

:love::love: I love Benson and Lola, they are so adorable

Aww, I love your bunnies! And awesome news about the piggies! :D

I have never heard about black bunnies being hard to rehome before. In the guinea pig world it is usually the pink eyed whites that are the hardest. For some reason no-one likes their eyes :cry:

Aww, I love your bunnies! And awesome news about the piggies! :D

I have never heard about black bunnies being hard to rehome before. In the guinea pig world it is usually the pink eyed whites that are the hardest. For some reason no-one likes their eyes :cry:

We had PEW piggies (Nyssa and Tegan) and they were soooo cute!!!! I don't know how anybody could not like them :love:

Thanks everyone - everybun is gorgeous!!

I shouldn't be here - I'm supposed to be working!!! :)shock:)

Sneaking off now!

Awe beautiful black bunnehs :love::love: Ive always wondered if there was a line up of black bunnies if I could actually tell my Dudley from the rest of them?!

Is it that obvious :oops::oops::oops: :)lol::lol::lol:)

Come on, what did you buy for your piggies today?

Heh!! A pink, plastic tray to put hay in for sitting and burrowing and another fleece that I can cut in two!!!! :lol: Also velcro tags for the tops of the square grids as they don't give you enough connectors, plus Burges timothy hay with marigold and a bag of dried carrot and apple for the buns! How did you guess I'd be nest building?!

What did you and the boys do today?

Heh!! A pink, plastic tray to put hay in for sitting and burrowing and another fleece that I can cut in two!!!! :lol: Also velcro tags for the tops of the square grids as they don't give you enough connectors, plus Burges timothy hay with marigold and a bag of dried carrot and apple for the buns! How did you guess I'd be nest building?!

What did you and the boys do today?

Glad you're well prepared! Now, have you bought a larger fridge for all the fresh stuff.....?

They boys were really frisky at 6am, when it was cool, and then they vegged out for the rest of the day :lol:

I cut pieces of kitchen roll tube and stuff them with hay, and Dandelion has discovered he can throw them into the bowl of water which I had put in as extra cos it's so hot :roll: so that kept him busy this evening.

Back