• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for the Four Amigos pls, specially Barnabunny U/D we're back :0)

Hi all,

Won't have time to write tomorrow so wondering if I could get some spare vibes for taking the Four Amigos to the vets tomorrow.

They're all for their dentals, and two should be ok, Bo and Mr Bingley - but I'm worried for Blakey as she sometimes is a bit fiesty and they have to sedate her and she doesn't do very well when she comes round (she nearly went into stasis last time :( ) so vibes for her to be a good bun bun and not have to be sedated.
Also vibes for Barnaby especially. On his last check the nurse thinks he may have elongated teeth roots as his eyes have been discharging. We've tried him on eye drops in case it's an infection but they don't seem to be helping so we're going to investigate tomorrow :( Really worried about my little Barnabunny as he's the most timid little thing and he's going to be really stressed so mega vibes for him - thankfully he'll have Bo as company so that's one thing, phew.

Thanks all

Tammy x

Last edited:
Thanks for the vibes - they must have worked - I left them in at 0900 this morning - went home to make sure the parents (who have come a vistiing for the weekend) had managed to find the coffee and cornflakes and then headed out to do the big shop ... and they rang at 1100 - all done, no problems, can collect them :D They don't usually ring til 3.30 or after - and usually I have to ring them to see if I can collect!
No sedating, all filed and nail clipped and ready to go, YAY!
Barnaby doesn't look to have elongated teeth roots, PHEW :) he had a couple of bad Spurs which may have been causing the problem and differet eye drops to try - but he's ok.
They've been back inthe run not speaking ot me this avo, enjoyin the sunshine
Thanks again all, Gosh, aren't vibes great :lol:
Tammy and the Four Amigos x

Only just seen this ........ glad everything went well and they're back home safe and sound now ... I'm sure they'll be speaking to you again soon! lol x

I missed this yesterday, sorry. Glad it all went well, especially for Barnaby! Good to know I'm not the only one who gets "punished" after a vet trip!:lol:

Back