• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coooeeeee Auntie Jill Lemons!!! u/d lovely Jester

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Look at me in me noooo run wiv ver lickle ouse wot Auntie nen got for free for meez to play in. She sayz itz for lying down in wen the big lellow fing in the bloo stuff over me getz too 'ot, Iz finks u oomins call it sun. Itz nice :D

Auntie nen saze u mite be missin me and she finks u mite even forgetz wot I looks like :shock: so here I iz :wave: Sowee aboutz me spellin, itz first time I az done witing and itz a bit wobbly :oops:

Me checkin out the woof on me nooo ouse
03062010144.jpg

03062010146.jpg

and the floorz
03062010154.jpg

god jobz I iz skinny
03062010155.jpg

made it :D
03062010145.jpg

I likes the green stuffs
03062010148.jpg

Pleeze come and seez me and the big dopey flopster bun wot Auntie Nen calls "Bouncer" soon. I noze u iz buzy but we're worf it :rabbit2: Auntie nen sayz she'll make sure she az cake too :lol: Love Jester xx

Last edited:
Aw how could she refuse??
Is that the poorly bun was a lot thinner than that I recall, just thought I recognised him:D

Jester is brother to Jenkins (also looking for a forever home), they came in as part of a group when they were quite young. I didn't see them when they first arrived with Jill so not sure if he was skinny/poorly but don't think so. They are slender buns with a delicate frame and so mustn't get overweight. Auntie Jill is very strict about what the buns are allowed to eat (& rightly so) and Jester and I both have to watch our figures ;):lol:

Jesters confidence has grown so much in the last few weeks. He used to dart inside his sleeping area every time we went anywhere near his hutch and quake. He now sits out most of the time and waits for dinner to be served, his hay to be replaced or a treat to appear :roll: He approaches our hand when we open the door instead of scampering away and often pinches a bit of cabbage leaf from his food bowl before it's even hit the deck! He's a very fast, inquisitive and intelligent bun :)

Jester is brother to Jenkins (also looking for a forever home), they came in as part of a group when they were quite young. I didn't see them when they first arrived with Jill so not sure if he was skinny/poorly but don't think so. They are slender buns with a delicate frame and so mustn't get overweight. Auntie Jill is very strict about what the buns are allowed to eat (& rightly so) and Jester and I both have to watch our figures ;):lol:

Jesters confidence has grown so much in the last few weeks. He used to dart inside his sleeping area every time we went anywhere near his hutch and quake. He now sits out most of the time and waits for dinner to be served, his hay to be replaced or a treat to appear :roll: He approaches our hand when we open the door instead of scampering away and often pinches a bit of cabbage leaf from his food bowl before it's even hit the deck! He's a very fast, inquisitive and intelligent bun :)

Was a diff bun, just searched him :oops: just looked similar, he is lovley reminds me of a bigger carlo with his colouring :love:

Aww hello Jester:wave: your new is lovely and your spelling is very good:D
And as you mentioned cake I may well pop over soon:D

Auntie Jill :wave: Auntie nen says she will makes sum lemony drizzly cakez beecos she noos yooz likes lemonsz ;) I az bin in da oomins ouse today checkin out da cookin fings to makes sure that we az everyfing wot we needz. Hopping to seez you soonz love Jester xx :love:

Jesterinside001.jpg

Jesterinside004.jpg

I will come and see you in about 10 days and may bring Jen some rock..if she likes it :)
and lemon drizzle cake is one of my favourites:D

You iz getting very spoilt and thats very good. Have a wisper and see if you can stay ;)

I ave ad a wisper, me Auntie Nen says she likes the choci ones most tho :shock::roll: she also sayz I needz a place wiv a nice gentle girlie bunz who will givez me cuddlez and snugglez and somewhere with lots of spaces to runz aroundies and play peekaboos in coz I likes doin both lotz. Auntie Nens ouse is ok and I get nice nom noms & stuff but I az to sharez it wiv uvver buns wot cant cuddlez me but wot look at meez throo da metal oles and sometimes tump dah footsies at me :( She sayz they needz noo ouses wiv spaces too and she loves me lots (and will cry lots when I go) but if I stayed the uvver buns would av to go and she wouldnt be able to elp Auntie Jill wiv no morz :rabbit2:

I ave ad a wisper, me Auntie Nen says she likes the choci ones most tho :shock::roll: she also sayz I needz a place wiv a nice gentle girlie bunz who will givez me cuddlez and snugglez and somewhere with lots of spaces to runz aroundies and play peekaboos in coz I likes doin both lotz. Auntie Nens ouse is ok and I get nice nom noms & stuff but I az to sharez it wiv uvver buns wot cant cuddlez me but wot look at meez throo da metal oles and sometimes tump dah footsies at me :( She sayz they needz noo ouses wiv spaces too and she loves me lots (and will cry lots when I go) but if I stayed the uvver buns would av to go and she wouldnt be able to elp Auntie Jill wiv no morz :rabbit2:

Your typing is very good, what a good boy you are and very clever.. (Bobby can't type good:roll:)

Ah bless. All the pretty boys are too far away from me :( I got some OK ones but you iz prettier :love:) shhhhhh in case they hear and cry

Ah bless. All the pretty boys are too far away from me :( I got some OK ones but you iz prettier :love:) shhhhhh in case they hear and cry

I know I iz pretty, Auntie Nen tells me every day :lol::lol: I'm finkin I may av to fight the ladies off when word getz out I iz on the looky lookies for a new 'ome ..... :p

Back