• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shhhh don't wake the bunny!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF3065.jpg

must confess id freak at first :shock: but knowing hes just asleep thats one zonked bunny

well yes does look a bit scary at first glance but she is such a fidget she doesn't stay still for long :lol:

That's what Mini does. :roll: Have gotten used to it now but it freaks you out the first few times when they do it!!

I dont mind them when they are lying like this, what I do mind is when my little nethie drops into this pose. Its so sudden the first time he did it I thought he'd had a heart attack and literally dropped dead. I started freaking out and he just got up and looked at me as if he was laughing at me!

I love sleeping bunnies too! Fay is in exactly the same pose as I type and I was just stood watching her for 5 minutes because it is so beautiful so see them dreaming of carrots!!!

Lovely pic! :love:

Truffles does that, scared me the 1st time he did it as he kinda just threw himself down.. Love it when he comes on the sofa & does it :D :D :D

Back