• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Open Garden - Cambridge

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you who aren't members of the Rabbit Welfare Association and/or don't receive First Alerts, you may be interested to read this if you live in the Cambridge area.

Bunny Noses and Bloomin Roses

19th and 20th June 1pm - 7pm each day

What a better way to support rabbit welfare than sitting amongst the flowers ( and rabbits) and enjoying tea and cakes, RWA/F member Twigs Way is opening her Cambridge Garden this year in aid of a local RSPCA scheme to provide neutering vouchers and other veterinary treatments for rabbits who might not otherwise have treatment.

The garden is full of roses and Twigs will be on hand to give advice on gardens and rabbits !

Please come and support her
Venue 25 Elfleda Road. Cambridge. CB5 8LZ

Twigs is a rabbit lover, garden historian and writer, and previous member of the Make Mine Chocolate! team so why not go along and see her lovely garden and support the cause?:D

Thank you The Duchess!

As some may know I am ill at present so advertising not being done as much as should and would be very very very grateful if anyone can help advertise this using their facebook etc etc - i don't use facebook. I can send low res posters to anyone that can pass on via e-mail contacts!

We hope to get a couple if hundred people over the weekend.

Thank you The Duchess!

As some may know I am ill at present so advertising not being done as much as should and would be very very very grateful if anyone can help advertise this using their facebook etc etc - i don't use facebook. I can send low res posters to anyone that can pass on via e-mail contacts!

We hope to get a couple if hundred people over the weekend.

Is that you Twigs? If it is, I had no idea that you are Parsnipbun!

Anyway, I am happy to send out via Facebook - don't have too many chums in the Cambridge area but you never know who's looking!

helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk

I would like to go but I think my Oh might be a bit annoyed if I leave him standing at the alter! :lol::lol::lol:

BUMP!!!

Please try and advertise this wherever you can - even if you don't live anywhere near me please can you think of placing on Facebook etc or other bunny related websites/forums?

I have been ill and so have not been able to do the advertising I would normally do

Thank you

BUMP!!!

Please try and advertise this wherever you can - even if you don't live anywhere near me please can you think of placing on Facebook etc or other bunny related websites/forums?

I have been ill and so have not been able to do the advertising I would normally do

Thank you

Twigs if you e-mail me a poster I will put it up on my Facebook groups (MMC one has over 800 members now).

Back