• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can I have some vibes for little thumbelina please

ecudc

Warren Veteran
My little thumbles has had to go to the vet (again) today because I found her this morning very quite and withdrawn and covered in diarrhea. In such a small bunny (she is about 250g now) this is very dangerous. She is eating and drinking but is struggling. She's gone to our lovely vets this am who are going to keep an eye on her during the day. Can i have some vibes for my tiny bun who's already having to put up with so much including gammy eyes, dodgy teeth & her headshape suggests that she may also have hydrocephalus (fluid on the brain).

Last edited:
Aw, what a lot she has to deal with. I hope that she gets better from whatever this is very quickly.

Thinking of you both.

OH!!!!!!!!!! Bless her little heart!! I thought 535g was tiny with Lily.........
You can have vibes.....Lots comig her way...and a gentle noserub.xxxxxxxx

thankyou everyone. She's in the best place to look after her at the moment but fingers crossed.

Back