• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny names

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Well now Spudsey and new bunny have finally bonded:D I might have to give him a name! For the past couple of weeks we have refered to him only as 'black bunny', and to be honest I can't find any other names that suit him other than 'black bunny' :lol: I thought it might be a bit embarrasing being called out at the vet though....black bunny and spudsey jones :lol: but my other half has suggested that for official purposes we should call him BB.
What do you think???

BB is good.I have a BB...stands for Baby Boy or Baby Bunny as I had no idea what his future held.....by the time he had been with me for 3 hours, I was hooked!!!! Just had the vet to convince...(BB had lots of problems and was a rescue....)

BB is good.I have a BB...stands for Baby Boy or Baby Bunny as I had no idea what his future held.....by the time he had been with me for 3 hours, I was hooked!!!! Just had the vet to convince...(BB had lots of problems and was a rescue....)

I think BB sounds quite cute, he really is a very cute lickle boy :D
What lovely names all your pets have :)

I agree BB is good :)

Some of my rabbits have different 'vet names'. For instance Sh*tty was known as Mary, Minger is Betsy, and Jesus is Pudding...Don't ask about the stupid names, my OH names them :roll:

I agree BB is good :)

Some of my rabbits have different 'vet names'. For instance Sh*tty was known as Mary, Minger is Betsy, and Jesus is Pudding...Don't ask about the stupid names, my OH names them :roll:

My Lily was originally Snotter.....:oops::oops: Named by former owners....cos of her snuffles....

My Lily was originally Snotter.....:oops::oops: Named by former owners....cos of her snuffles....

Aww bless. My last rabbit was called Squirrel because the rescue centre I got him from (Hi Beth:wave:) said he looked a bit like a squirrel! Could never see the resemblence myself:roll:

And my current rabbit Spudsey was named after a jacket potato which is what she looked like shape wise compared to her 3 brothers who were named Radish, Carrot and Parsnip as they were all wild rabbits born on our allotment plot!

Back