• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Whiskey Please :(

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Whiskey isnt himself. I came out to feed him and usually he is in the run nosing to see what I have or chasing Boo!
Today he wasnt, he was sat crouched asleep in the litter tray!
I could pick him up! :shock:
I checked his teeth and they seemed ok (at the front) although he did fight, he had a little to drink, and a little parsley but not interested in anything else. He had a little run in the garden and is now flopped in the run.
I'm ringing the vet to make an appointment but earliest I can go is after wor at 5.
He did this last year when it was warm too. But was ok.

Am I worrying over nothing? Is it just the heat?

Could you drop him off at the Vet and have him admitted for the day ?

Personally I'd not feel happy leaving him til 5pm :?

i would see if he can be admitted too hun, weve had too many losses on RU this week already :cry::cry::cry:

loads of vibes xxxx

Dr Foster the bunny vet isnt available until after 5:40, he's the only one that knows what he's doing that Id trust.
He's operating all day :(

Dr Foster the bunny vet isnt available until after 5:40, he's the only one that knows what he's doing that Id trust.
He's operating all day :(

It might still be worth having him admitted just so they can keep an eye on him and check he's eating etc. Better to have someone with him that leave him all day :?

Hope he's feeling better soon x

I know but I cant get out of work till 12 :( The bosses are in today and i've already had so much time off especially with the move :(:(:(:(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

They'd kill me!

Thats why im on here worried, I've just lost upsy, I cant lose whiskey :(

Could you drop him off this morning then pick him up at 12.00 - at least he would be monitored and you wouldn't be worrying, they can go downhill so quickly, I hope you are able to get something sorted out:D

i cant get out of work thats the problem, ive just been shouted at for not putting away a cloth that someone left out :shock::roll: im on my own in the office so cant leave cos we're short staffed :roll:

:cry::cry:

just feel like crying

I feel so stuck

Back