• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saved some poor bunny from this terrible hutch

AriaSwan

Warren Scout
:evil::evil::evil:

Went and bought this hutch off a classifieds ad because it was wayy too small, will burn it now! :evil:
116uj3t.jpg

And this is what the ad said!

Do you want to spoil your rabbit?
If so then this is hutch you want, dimensions: 40' long, 30' high, 30' wide so very spacious!

How is that SPOILING your rabbit??
:?

The hutch dimensions were bad enough in inches, if they are in centimetres it just makes it even more appalling.:evil:

Well done for getting rid of it.:D

It's sad that so many people here in Canada don't know anything about bunnies. My Hazel and Fiver have the entire rum of my bedroom and a massive NIC condo and people think I'm crazy. When I got Hazel she was being kept in a cage about two square feet with to other rabbits. For some reason, many vets here consider bunnies "exotic" even though they are native creatures of our continent.

It's sad that so many people here in Canada don't know anything about bunnies. My Hazel and Fiver have the entire rum of my bedroom and a massive NIC condo and people think I'm crazy. When I got Hazel she was being kept in a cage about two square feet with to other rabbits. For some reason, many vets here consider bunnies "exotic" even though they are native creatures of our continent.

Sadly this situation isn't just particular to Canada, it's very similar here too. :(

Good of you to get rid of it. It's just awful how many people think its OK! I had an argument with someone on YouTube who kept 30 bunnies in these in her 'rabbitry' and was proud. She says because they are healthy its OK, and that they are lucky. :cry: :censored:

Then she had the cheek to go through my videos and say I was abusing them by putting them out in the garden, in their SEVEN ft run. :shock:

Good of you to get rid of it. It's just awful how many people think its OK! I had an argument with someone on YouTube who kept 30 bunnies in these in her 'rabbitry' and was proud. She says because they are healthy its OK, and that they are lucky. :cry: :censored:

Then she had the cheek to go through my videos and say I was abusing them by putting them out in the garden, in their SEVEN ft run. :shock:

God some ppl amaze me with their stupidity! (I mean her, not you by the way :lol:)

Wow, It's so annoying how some peopel think they know everything when they are sadly misinformed. (the other lady on youtube i mean) :?

Back