• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

berties asleep downstairs on his own

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
for the 1st time in 6 months i am back upstairs in my own bedroom and bed..and i have almost cried buckets having to pen my big boy up overnite like i normally do...but he looked at me and was like..where are you going mummy?
i nearly choked. ive got as used to sleeping near him as he has with me.
i have bif running loose with all her stuf and shes been having fun with the cats..and is a bit freaked out im upstairs too.
poor salems confused...and i had to bring up his blanket:oops:

i had to go down and get the fan..its soo hot up here.....and bertie sat up..ooh youre back:cry:

its worse than leaving your child with a babysitter:shock::oops::lol:

bertie will probably appreciate me not snoring down his ears tho:lol:

i miss him already...mmm could spend just one more night on the bed settee................................................:oops:

nope...be strong.;)

i didnt/couldnt sleep:oops:

i rushed down and unpenned him and he greeted me.....ah my big boy xxx

then later repayed me by peeing in front of the tv and over the other side of the lounge in between the hay boxes:oops::lol::lol:

hes had cuddles and kisses twice with me on the settee and nosey rubs each time i went past. but he didnt purr.
nikki in agony got down on the flor and he was kissing her washing her and purring......guess im not as loved as i thought eh:lol::lol:

he didnt want to be put to bed tonite but just gave in and walked back into the penned off area..and lay down.......

hes such a moody old duffer but so loving too.....arent they all? yes its that face and his big ruby red eyes opened wide at night..hes a rew so theyre usually almost shut during the day. but he looks at you and you give in:oops:

still im off to try n sleep in a mo. i think hes already asleep bless him.

i started sleeping on the settee in the lounge when bisc and matt first got ill and had been at the vets, and i'm still here, it's been about a year now! :oops: (obviously not continuously, i do get up in the day!)

Back