• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a bunny a a day keeps the doctor away :O)

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
:wave: hi guys well ive stolen this idea from my forum :lol:
since people have been asking about my bunnies i thought i would post a bunny a day and tell you a little about them enjoy
first of all here is mini adidas as seen on tv ;)
she is a year old and full of mischief love her to bits, she was bred here at jazzywoo rabbitry and she was just too cute to sell on to a pet home even though she is not showable so we trained her to be a show jumping bunny which she loves :D her favourite things are jumping, playing with her jingle ball and nose rubs with ear tickles :love:
BM_MC_310110a54.jpg

BM_MC_310110a51.jpg

BM_MC_310110a52.jpg

BM_MC_310110a53.jpg

here she is on tv ignore what i say they told me what to say :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJ0ni77_GI&feature=player_embedded

I love the light in these photos. Did someone do them for you? I'd love to take mine to a studio I know but it would be far too far and stressful for them so I have to make do with white sheets and flashguns. :?

Anyway, Adidas is gorgeous! :love:

I love the light in these photos. Did someone do them for you? I'd love to take mine to a studio I know but it would be far too far and stressful for them so I have to make do with white sheets and flashguns. :?

Anyway, Adidas is gorgeous! :love:

they were taken by the press photograher at bradford champion ship show he took loads and then put them all onto disk for me :D
i think your photos are brilliant wish i could take photos like that

Please can I steal her? :love:

noyou cant my kids would never forgive me ;)

was adidas loose (not on a harness)? if so i think that makes it even better because you know the bunny wants to jump :love:

shes such a clever bunny :love: and soooooo pretty! can i ask why she is showable?

shes not showable because she has a white bit on her nose :lol:

ok sorry missed yesterday was having sleep over at a friends :D
ok today meet apple our 5 year old continental giant, she is really my daughters conti as she was the one who found her in the nest when she was 2 and said this is my rabbit it called apple from then on apple and jazzy have been best of friends :love:
so here she is lots of pics of apple with best friend jazzy :love:
Jaswiv.jpg

Jas1.jpg

apple2.jpg

otley019.jpg

otley018.jpg

beckiphotoshoot100.jpg

beckiphotoshoot101.jpg

apple with her babies dr monro and baggings
beckiphotoshoot097.jpg

Last edited:
meet Robbie Rotton this is another of jazzys rabbits he is nearly 4 years old and he is one of the bunnies who lives to cause trouble lol
he loves to play hide and seek play in the sand pit with jazzy he think jingle balls are the best toys in the world he has 2 wives dora and rhieanna although he still has an eye for the ladies and will try get the attention of any lady bunny near him hes such a little casanova even though if he is caught by dora hes in huge trouble and he always gets a a good kick and a bite on the bottom ;)
party028.jpg

party030.jpg

rabbits013.jpg

a012.jpg

a010.jpg

otley029.jpg

robbie with wives dora and Rhieanna
dayinthegarden003.jpg

dayinthegarden002.jpg

bunniesinthegarden023.jpg

meet Luchiano Beccio our sexy young boy he is 11 mths old and totally adorable, he is great great grandson to apple
he likes to laze in the sun and eat alot thats his life lol
BM_MC_310110a56.jpg

BM_MC_310110a57.jpg

BM_MC_310110a58.jpg

BM_MC_310110a59.jpg

BM_MC_310110a60.jpg

here he is with vjs nethie
BM_MC_310110a62.jpg

BM_MC_310110a63.jpg

BM_MC_310110a64.jpg

BM_MC_310110a65.jpg

Back