• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Daisy Sunshine please U/D much better

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Daisy has just gone off to the emergency vet with the o/h. She's been absolutely fine all day but at about 10pm she didn't seem enthusiastic about her pellets, although I left her eating so she must have at least had some of them. Went back 15 mins ago to find her crouched under the bed, she didn't come running over when I went in which is a definite danger sign in itself, and then she refused everything I offered her.

I feel like a useless bunny mum today - have taken on a stray cat and spent all day looking after him, barely seen the bunnies.

If anyone can spare some vibes I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
tons of vibes for her, she has a gorgeous name :love: don't feel bad, you can't spend 24/7 with your buns even though we'd all like to be able to! it isnt your fault x

You're a great bunny mummy. I hope that they can sort her out easily and that she recovers from whatever this is quickly.

x

Sending vibes for Daisy Sunshine. Hoping that the vet can nip whatever it is in the bud and have her back on her paws in no time. xx

Sounds like our buns have similar issues! :( Loads of vibes for a speedy recovery :) hugs to you bothxxx

Thank you.

She's been admitted. Just hope with meds and syringe feeds she'll bounce back and be home tomorrow.

I now need to arrange a referral to see FHB as Daisy has had ongoing gut problems. I thought she'd got over them as everything has been great for the past few weeks since she had a course of zantac and I changed her diet, but obviously not :(

I'm so sorry to hear this, especially as things seemed to be improving a bit.
Everything crossed that Daisy makes a speedy recovery.

I hope your beautiful big girlie has had a good night and is feeling much better this morning! Sending lots of vibes

Back