• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is freaky check it out

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
This is mega uncanny

I never go in rainbow bridge ever, because I get so :cry::cry:

anyway I noticed the title Sparke and because I have a rescue bun called Sparkle I thought I'd have a look

OMG :shock::shock::shock:

This is the poor bunny that died :cry::cry:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=230601

but omfg look at my rescue bun :shock::shock:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=12071

even check out the pic and the pic on the right of the lades bunny :shock:

How why can't someone say to me OMG your Holly looks like this rabbit I have in rescue by the name of Holly and is exactly the same :lol: :(

funny weird though aint it :shock:

I swear I didn't just add that pick and name if you google Sparkle under my name you'll see she has been with me a few years.

I've not meant to upset the lady who's bunny has died, just thought it was weird

I know someone with a story like that who ended up with a bunny who had the same name as one of her current bunnies and was the same breed and such (he is still alive though).

Tis funny how the world works.

I truly do believe though, that is there is a Holly-a-like, in whatever way, out there, then she will find you. You don't need to search. She will come.

I know someone with a story like that who ended up with a bunny who had the same name as one of her current bunnies and was the same breed and such (he is still alive though).

Tis funny how the world works.

I truly do believe though, that is there is a Holly-a-like, in whatever way, out there, then she will find you. You don't need to search. She will come.

Thank you, I told my mom earlier about my obsession with looking, she said to stop, she said that I might look and find one and it might look like her but not be like her, then one might come into my rescue and I will not be able to keep her, so just to wait and see how things pan out. Beatrix is poorly now, so she has dragged my attention back to my lot., I swear I can not bear to lose anymore of my lot :(

Back