• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to stop a suicidle bunny!

hiya,

my rabbit, mylo, keeps bein really adventurous and climbing on the arms of the chair, jumpin onto boxes, etc but everytime he does he ends up falling! Like he has just fallen off the arm of the chair and into a box and then when jumping out box he managed to go flyin into the side of his cage and bang his head!!

He hasnt hurt himself but its only a matter of time before he does hurt himself, is there anything to stop him bein so silly apart from obviosuly watching him all the time (which i do anyway but sometimes hes just too quick!)

I have one of these. He sprained his leg due to it back on the 31st Dec last year. He has since figured out how to get on and run around the dining table, as well as avoid me whilst doing it. I've had to confine him mainly to his area, or any area that is 100% safe (like the hall, because it has nothing in it).

thats what i am worried about i dont want him to end up hurtin himself! We let him out again this morning and he tried to jump off again, im just gona keep an eye on him! Little ******! :roll:

Back