• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: Angeleyes (and other Nosey Peeps) *Ruby*

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Ruby's been enjoying her prize! :wave: Thank you very much!! (Pixie will get a photoshoot tomorrow with her share! ;))

001-11.jpg

I likes ma noo blankie and ma tweets!! Nomnomnom!!

005-11.jpg

008-14.jpg

009-15.jpg

What's you got there?!

010-9.jpg

Orange Mowf!!

014-12.jpg

I has taken up da smokings! Does I look cayool?!

015-11.jpg

Going, going....
016-12.jpg

GONE!

022-9.jpg

:shock: *SHOCK* What yoo mean I gets no more tweets tonight?!

024-7.jpg

Hands them over NOW Hoomin or I keel you!! :evil:

:lol: i'm sure there'll be more treats ruby:p

can't believe how much she's grown:shock: gorgeous:love:

That last pic made me laugh out loud !! :lol: :lol:

Scary Bunneh........... :shock:

She makes me quake with fear! :shock: Ok...no she doesn't...but after THAT face I gave her more noms! :lol::lol:

She's currently on her new blanket playing with the log toy! :love: She hasn't really spent much time in the same room as me (unless I have food!:roll:), so I really like having her in my eyesight! :love:

Wow - so gorgeous both as a baby and an adult!!

She's no black monster, but is a little blondie bear.

I think I'm past the stage of resenting her. :oops: :) Something clicked today, and I realised how much I love her...even though the Tedster isn't here anymore. :( She's hugely different to him, but is lovely in her own way!

.....and is far easier to get pictures of!! :shock: :lol:

Of course not!! ;)

:shock: well how rude, do i detect a tone of sarcasism in your voice young lady? hmmm? :lol:

Every bunny is different, i will never have another Saffy (she certainly was unique! :lol: ) but i wouldnt want one, she was special in her own way just like my current four, i love them all for all their different little personalities :love:

I know there are buns you have that extra connection with... but i guess you have to remember how lucky you are to have had them in your life, it was clear how much Teddy loved you, he had a fab life... so many told me when i lost Saffy thats it better she had a wonderful short life than a long miserable one xxx

Back