• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine and Daphne are being spayed tomorrow

Just worried because they are 3 or 4 years old. hopefully will be ok :) At least once its done the worst is over and I can just enjoy them without worrying x

Hope the buns have settled back in and have eaten x

And you can tell that bloke of yours if my tub of clover on wheels aint good enough for him he could just say :p:lol:

Hope the buns have settled back in and have eaten x

And you can tell that bloke of yours if my tub of clover on wheels aint good enough for him he could just say :p:lol:

Well we are used to the high quality of buses, you just can't compete ;) thanks hun but I think he got there a bit late!!

The girlies are fine, no babies and nothing internally wrong :D they have had a little bit to eat and are looking ok, vet said they came round really well from the GA :D:D

Thanks for all your vibes everyone, looks like they've worked! xxxxxxx

So glad it all went well hun, least you might get some sleep now and maybe there is hope I will marry Dean!!!

Back