• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally (well almost) finshed the rabbit shed!

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Finally last week after muchos work and organisation the rabbits moved to my house (I moved in in January so they've been staying with my parents until now. Bramble loves being outside so I couldn't make them into house rabbits (much as I would love to) so I thought you might like to see the work that went on last week.

After the new patio had been built the man arrived with the shed...

shed033.jpg

Dad inspecting the shed! If you look closely you can see the partition inside by the window and also the bunny door at the front of the shed

shedl034.jpg

The rabbit zone inside (approx 6'x3') and the storage area (mainly for rabbit stuff!)

shed044.jpg

shed045.jpg

The finished article, complete with mesh door to allow air through when the main door's open but to prevent any cats etc getting into the shed.

shed037.jpg

So you build a lovely big run (approx 8'x6') and where do they sit - squidged up in a corner of course :roll:

shed075.jpg

And a cute pic of Flop and Bramble just because I loves them

shed078.jpg

Wow that's brilliant! :D xx

Absolutely superb. You have two very lucky buns! Fantastic set-up!! :wave: xx

Oh wow lucky bunnies :D Im sure they will soon realise the space is all theirs and start binkying around!

Ah i'd love one of those!!! Its really excellent. You sacrificed pretty much your whole garden as well. They have you wrapped round their little paws :lol:;)

Back