• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im sooo happy...

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
:D:D:DHi:wave::wave:
I was at a small animal centre today as i will be getting a bunny this month.wasnt planning on bringing one home or even seriously browsing but i has a look around and i saw the cutest little bunny, he was 7 weeks old andready to leave his mummy bun, ( the mummy was beutiful as well) but they were keeping him so they could worm the buns before they leave. Will be going to get him next Thursday and i am very excited as have beeing doing loads of resaarch on them since like last year :D:D:D:D:D:D i dont think i can wait till next week but the centre let me hold him and he ws so tame and soooo cut :love::love: he melted my heart:love::love:

Byee :wave::wave:

At 7 weeks he is not old enough to leave his mum. An animal centre should know this and if they are willing to break this rule then I would think very carefully about buying an animal from them.

sorry my first post is wrong well not wrong but not right coz i put 7 weeks he is eight weeks tomorrow so will be getting him at nine weeks that is wehy i am getting him on a thursday not wensday so he will be going at nine weeks coz not away from mum till lnine wekks, sorry

Back