• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No more rabbit chat for a while :(

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Just to say I can't come out to play for a few days. I have to write end of term reports! Hope noone misses me too much!! Farewell from me, Benson and Lola for now :( If there's any news on the piggies I might sneek on just for a second or two or three!

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

But....but.....but who will I gossip with?????

I can't hear you because - I'm not here. If I was I might tell you about a poss girl piggie rescue!! Left abandoned to die with a rabbit companion. Rabbit didn't make it and piggy ill. I have to ring about it tomorrow. But I'm not on the forum so I can't tell you that.

I can't hear you because - I'm not here. If I was I might tell you about a poss girl piggie rescue!! Left abandoned to die with a rabbit companion. Rabbit didn't make it and piggy ill. I have to ring about it tomorrow. But I'm not on the forum so I can't tell you that.

I'll look out for you not being on here tomorrow for the next instalment ;)

Back